Technology Advisory Board members announced
Role of the Technology Advisory Board
Our Technology Advisory Board will provide valuable advice on important decisions related to our platform and digital interfaces to ensure that they work in a sustainable, agile and effective way. They will provide critique and challenge to our plans and help to address the specific technology questions and challenges that we face. The board will cover a range of topics, including data privacy, cyber resilience, software development, accessibility and data science.
Members of the Technology Advisory Board
The board will meet four times a year and bring together experts and technical leaders in a range of fields, including data ethics, cybersecurity, AI, software engineering, clinical data standards and data analytics. The board will also include two members of the public with technology expertise to help ensure that the public voice is heard and represented within the programme.
The new members are:
- Chris Holmes – Programme Director for Health and Medical Sciences at The Alan Turing Institute
- John Noble – Non-Executive Director at NHS Digital
- Ben Laurie – Principal Engineer at Google, visiting fellow at the University of Cambridge, founder of the Apache Software Foundation and OpenSSL
- Gary Davis, Global Director of Privacy at Apple
- Sarah Wilkinson – CIO of Thomson Reuters, and head of TR Labs
- Chris Lunt – Chief Technology Officer, All of Us Research Program, USA National Institutes of Health
- Rich Corbridge – FBCS – Chief Information Officer – Boots UK and Ireland
- Fin Goulding – FBCS, FICS – Founder and CTO of Enterprise Flow Ltd
- Desigan Chinniah – Independent Creative Technologist & Startup Helper
- Clive Gringras – Partner, Head of TMT, CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang LLP
- Susheel Varma – Director of Engineering at Health Data Research UK
- Silvia Cerolini – Director, Analytics & Insights at Procter & Gamble and Founder of Through Vicky’s Eyes
- Rebecca Harmston – volunteer member of the public
- Sarah Markham – volunteer member of the public
Over time we will add additional members to the board to represent further areas of expertise.
Marko Balabanovic, Chief Technology Officer at Our Future Health, commented:
“We are delighted to be welcoming the Technology Advisory Board members and I look forward to working in collaboration with them to deliver an exceptional programme. Together we will work to ensure that we have a set of technology platforms for both participants and researchers that are safe, secure and can scale over time.”
The Technology Advisory Board is just one of the governing boards which are shaping Our Future Health. Other boards include our Ethics Advisory Board, Scientific Advisory Board and Public Advisory Board. More details of these groups and our wider governance structure can be explored here.