Last reviewed on March 2021.
This website is run by Our Future Health. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website.
That means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible is this website?
This is a new website and we are currently carrying out testing to find out how accessible it is. We will publish the results of our testing here as soon as possible.
How to give us feedback and contact us about the accessibility of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille please email us at [email protected]. We’ll consider your request and get back to you within 14 days.
How to report accessibility problems with this website
We’re committed to making this website fully accessible. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us at [email protected]